Moon cake…

Hmm is it too early to eat moon cake now? I know moon cake festival are still 3/2 month to go… But until that time, moon cake are not fresh anymore~ Yesterday sms to one of my friends that her sis works in Tai Thong and on 1st of Aug she sms me ask whether need any moon cake can ask her help book. Because of last year during moon cake festival meet her at Tai Thong and request for Durian favorites, but all had finish… But leh same as this year too… Because of my sister late let me know how many she want and yesterday all durian finish too. So only take 3 boxes with her first and wait Durian got stock then take again.
Need she go Tai Thong take my moon cake to me really feel so sorry to her lol~ Because I must want it today… Cant wait.

Tai Thong MoonCake catalog 1
Tai Thong MoonCake catalog 2

DSC_0569
Snow Skin Honeydew Peach…

DSC_0576
All 3 boxes here… All my sister bought. The box next time I buy then show here…

Oh ya by the way, Burger King at putatan are going to opening before 31 aug… Yeah.

DSC_0564

DSC_0561
Side.

DSC_0565
Front.

But not drive thru… Very waste lah so big places there why not build drive-thru… Last time write drive-thru de ah… Don’t know why din saw any windows for drive-thru…

0 comments: