Weekend start…

Ya… Weekend should be happy isn’t? Not sure… Just now after work been to Tg.Aru hope to get sunset… But unfortunately the sun never shown up until the sky dark because just rain afternoon… Haiz after that nothing to shoot then go to Tg.Aru Plaza’s Korea Market… Still think that there got the Ice Cream I wan… But when go in, oh my… The cabinet all is blank spaces… Just few things there sell. Like that also can say Korea Market T.T… Lastly go to Sunny Supermarket… There is small, but the price of alcohol and chocolate there is cheaper than others… Spent quite a lot there…

After hang around there until 6.30pm then sister call me ask wanna go movie at night with parent or not. Then sure wan lo… Hmm this is 2nd time watch movie with family… Last time is that what what 009… Forgot the name. Then this time watch Where Got Ghost.

Hmm yesterday my sister just told me don’t go watch… Because not scary… But today she wanna go once again… Hah~ Sure because of accompany parent watch lorr… Although it not scary or horror, but can be say OKOK lor… The only thing I wan tell Jack Neo is: “The video and 3D effects really only can describe with 1 word only – 烂"… Really not tahan with the 3D effect T.T… Anyways, it still worth to watch la.

Erm tomorrow 6.30pm at Foh Shang got a pesta angpau… Maybe go test shoot with the Cari’s forum friends…

Hmm my hair is time to trim again… Hmm still thinking wanna color myself at home or direct cut + color… If I dye at saloon it cost me rm99~ No money lorr… Dye self more worth… rm30++ only. Hmm see first lar.

Today quite tired le la… Sure easy fall sleep de… Hopefully lar… Tomorrow night be night cat~

Night~

1 comments:

liv said...

It was the same case for me. I was wondering about to go out or not? Suddenly it rains and I had to stay back at home doing nothing for whole day. It was a boring day.
Gadgets