Bad Day.

Yesterday go for my eye test at the morning... And also change a new spec. Just now just go took it. Yesterday streamyx down since afternoon too... What a bad day...

Just now during lunch time, myself been to Wisma took my spec so I think that already arrived Wisma then my lunch direct "settle" here better lor... But once I go to the porridge shop at 2nd floor, everyone there standing looking for table. Then never mind lor the food court there big enough should be many table. Once I been there, same too. Haiz lazy to wait then only can go for KFC. Pay more better than waiting upside loh. But I can tell you now days KxC really not worth to eat. But what can do. Car park also find until 6th floor then found. Maybe because of school holiday lar... Haiz~ Now at office already. Just wanna blamed how bad my lunch today only...

0 comments: