Choosing in between Touch HD and Hero…

Last Monday, Sam had borrowed his Touch HD for me test use for few days… It really very perfect for me and I’ve fall in love with it~~ There is 1 more choice –> Hero~ Hero had an multi-touch screen like iPhone… It using Google Android. I’m afraid that in future maybe I could write some software for Windows Mobile, but for Android, not sure…

Android in Malaysia can be said just introduced not more than 4 months. I think there’s needed more 1 or 2 years to warm up… Hmm scare that WM will being beat down by Android 1 day too… So confusing want to choose which 1… Even still thinking do I going to buy it NOW or?????

Ahh I don’t know. Nevermind this Sunday go test Hero again at 1B with Sam~

 

DSC_0162 
Can be plug 3.5mm jack for listen song…

DSC_0167
Touch Diamond 2 vs Touch HD

DSC_0174
Surf webpage D2 look so small~~

1 comments:

harry pits said...

This looks really good one to have. I am also looking to buy one since a month. Now I am sure going to get it this weekend.
Gadgets