My klunky K750i... So poor =.=!

Aha... Look... This is my mobile phone currently using... So poor huh.!? Hehe if not I brought my baby d60, maybe now i'm using apple iPhone luh... Hehe~ But handphone can use to SMS and Calling is enought... Sure if got WLan is better la...
Camera not same lor... Camera is need the picture's quality mah... So choose a nice cam better~ Emm it will change a new housing soon... I mean the casing. Hopefully sucess lah... Hehe wait for good news lah~ So always come visit my blog wow hehe~

Look... Hmm... Where is the C button!? (Today morning wake up it already gone :[ ~~ )


Arr... The charger plug is rustiness and like funked... Charge battery also hard... It cannot even detect the SE handsfree... So bad~


Wah... Cannot rescue already haha~


This housing's already decolor luh... Only me will use this kind of phone hehe~

0 comments: