Housing my K750i~

Haha today my parcel is arrived... Housing my K750i to new house wasted me 2hours oh my... Haha first time bah~ Let see...


My parcel...



This is my K750i new house (lan si 1... Online i tot is Original =.=!)



Without plastic~



This head also Buy from that seller... Because change case then "shun bian" change it.



Tools... I need gloove because my body's electrostatic is strong lol~



Firstly for sure take out battery and sim card~



After remove the back cover...



Then front cover remove too.



Take down the keyboard.



Then the screen~ Cannot touch the screen avoid dirty and dust~



The vibrator... This thing will make the vibrate function~



Speaker~



Camera and flash...



What else haven't take down... Emm the antenna~



This is the antenna of K750~



After take out everything...



New case buttons.



Hehe clear the lens with my LensPen Pro.



New head of battery charger...



Clean the screen...



After complete... Phew~ Happily it still can open phone...



Camera no problem :)



Emm new look? But this case really "lan si" lar...



Old case... Who wan't to buy? Original leh... Bid lar... Start RM1 :)))

0 comments: