Ah... I'm here again... No mood for Project +.+

Ah... When I open the NetBean then feel so sien... Too many coding... Bla Bla Bla...
My project due date is very very near... I believe that the following days would be No sleeping are allowed...

See... It's coming... Oh My........ :(



Really need to start my work after this sleep... So later should be can't go church lu... Hmm never mind la...


Just now nothing to do then clean my Baby's lens and play play it...

Disney key chain :)



Wanna buy a new lens already loh... But no money... This lens had limit... Not really nice to take portrait... Wanna buy an F/2.8 lens when I working keke~
Hmm today saw WD hard disk 320GB only rm199... So wanna buy and use for external... But scare it will drop price... Hmm wait wait wait lo... Soon rm199 get 500GB keke~ My ram at KK no stock... If still no stock tomorrow, then I only can post from KL Office... Need to add more RM4 aiks~ Cannot tahan using 2GB now... Open Photoshop+Contribute+NetBean and others already like turtle haizz~

Okay laa need to sleep le... Good Night~~

0 comments: