Jealous... Argh.~~!!~!

Just now went out with 1 of my colleague to accompany him go see camera... He looking for an DSLR camera. He choosed Nikon D90... I'm the 1 help him test the camera~ Wah!! Regret help him test... The lens nice arr... 18-105mm 3.5/5.5F AF + VR leh. That actually is kit lens for D90. But already better than mine 10x~ Haha sure lorr... That rich guy buy it with RM4,100 come with beg + 8gb card + UV lens + screen protector... Ahhhhhh! But nevermind lar. D60 already more than enough for a beginner like ME haha.


Oii brother... When go Tenom play cam ohh haha~

Just now saw an Tripod price tag is RM299 and the boss last last say RM180 because my friend there already RM4,100 lorr... But I'm still thinking want take it or not... Tomorrow my friend bring money go there take his Baby back lor... I dont know want take the tripod or not... Hmmm. Think tonight larr haha~

After that, we went to Upperstar yum cha lorr... Chit chat about all primary + secondary school things haha~ Last last go BK again take away for family especially Ying haha. U cant go KL this 1 treat U lorr haha. See me so good lor... hah~







1 comments:

puImAn said...

Wuoh...only this burger can make up for the kl trip meh?! must at least buy her something on her wishlist larr! Hahaha!