Next Destination: 台湾(Taiwan)

Hmm... All my friends around me also know that I am a guy that poor but like to travelling to other country...
Searching for cheap flight ticket always is my job lol~
Sometime really feel wanna go travel alone...
Can leave Malaysia to experience the feeling of other country...
Can do what as I want to...
Can shoot this shoot that as what I like...
Can free out my mind...
Wooow... That feeling really perfect.

Yesterday been to Airport Terminal 1 with group of friends to sent 1of friend's flight...
Saw the flight details in lcd shown many of places and some of it I not even seen before...
Really wanna go all each 1 by 1... (Not posibble haha)

But lehh...
I know Taiwan would be my next destination hehe...
Because of AirAsia will intro a new lines direct from KK to TaiPei soon... (Maybe next year?)
Yesterday at airport, they discuss about 1 group friends plan go Taiwan next year autumn...
Don't know are they serious or not la...
But doesn't really matter bcoz I can go alone too...
And now I'm really waiting to book...
After go then can bring my parents go again hehe~
Starting to learning Taiwan's map...
Hope can save enough money to go haha~
Bring my little baby nikon too lol~

0 comments: