Continue my childhood...

Where am I already??
Ah... Here continue...
Wah... So wanna go back to my childhood life...
Although my life not as other rich family,
but what I want and my dad n mom will give too...
Still remember when I was about 9 years old,
my birthday is coming and my whole family bring me go Centre Point to choose my present...

I still remember that place...
And now its still exit lol~
Its Eaton...
Heard the name I know u'll think of Bookssss....
Ops nono...
Is on toys section~~

When go in,
I found a control Bigfoot car and ask dad buy for me...
Hmm my dad said it's too expensive...
Look at the price... RM190

Now u heard RM190 U possibility will say:
- "Chech... 1Borneo only 1 single small set of Lego also more that that price."
- "Only an old-style 1G ipod shuffle mah."
- "Buy 2 or 3 cloths then finish lah..."
- "..."

That is for now... But you know that the value of RM190 in 12 years ago

can be say very very high.
I am just a kids...
My family not rich...
But lastly my dad also bought it to me...
Know why!?
Because I cried... Cried inside there...
Hahaha what a shame~

I know my parent love me so much...
If not they could pull me out of that shop and not care me...
But they did'nt...
Haha so sorry to them~

The control car now still here...
In quite a good condition...
When there is free time I'll upload here~

I know my life is happiness than many many others...
I should appreciate it...
Thank you daddy mommy and all my sisters...

Until lastly,
so hope I can back to my child life...

Arhh...
Back to realistic life...
烦!
Haha continue works.

0 comments: