Nbox RMVB Player

Here... If you would like to know more about RMVB Player, here some open-box pics to see...


Nbox RMVB Player


Inside box...


All content included an Power Adapter, 1 Video cable, 1 Component cable, Player, Remote Control, and a User Guide.


It can plug USB Flash Drive or Ext. Harddisk~


On the other side, there is a Memory slot that support SD/MMC card.


The system inside...


Test play...


This movie is 4:3 so can watch in full-screen for my tv...


This what I said "Top and Bottom black-cut"


This player can do as AOD too... Cut both left and right side to fit your TV. If for HDTV or HD LCD user, this player really worth to own 1 unit...

The output of video I can GUARANTEE that 100% satisfied with your source. Now my mom can watch the movie I downloaded any time~

The price for this Player is RM150. Wanna own 1 unit? Contact me bah... I'll bring to your home let you test the quality first... After you satisfied with it then you buy. (Limited for Kota Kinabalu area only!)

Tel: 016-805 1862
E-mail: alan@srikom.com.my

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

By using NBOX Flash Card Media Player you can watch movies on TV, browse pictures, listen to music from regular USB Flash, SD Card or MMC Card. Nice player and thanks for sharing.

http://www.zoombits.co.uk/camera-accessories/